Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hello

hey people today was great me and my father went Christmas shopping all day, i got some awesome stuff. I got a pair of brown pants and a new pair of shoes. I'm excited to show them off at school and to my cousins in Utah. I cant stop thinking about how much fun it is going to be in Utah. we always have so much fun over there we play ultimate frizby, racket ball, football, soccer, and go to the nickel arcade. yesterday we ordered a picture off the internet of me playing football at mesa im excited to get that it should come some time after Christmas.we are going to get one each year to see how i have progressed over the years.

Bye, Bye

1 comment:

  1. yo dills you rock the hizouse. i am glad you have a blog so i can spy on your life. you were the racketball master today! i love when you come to UT it means extra smiles on my face. don't forget to see same street sometime...

    ReplyDelete